Shasta Trampoline On the Web

Gymnastics Canada has posted two articles on their website about the Indo Pacifics that wrapped up yesterday in Japan. Both mention Shasta Trampoline athletes.

More medals for Canada at Indo-Pacific Trampoline and Tumbling Competition Posted Friday, July 2, 2010 

"Nerpio, the most experienced member of the Canadian team, came into the meet as the medal favourite in the over 17 double mini event and lived up to expectations.

“I had a few problems, but overall I’m happy with how things went, especially my last pass,” said Nerpio, a member of Canada’s silver-medal winning team in double mini at the 2009 world championships.

“Not all my four passes were as clean as I would have liked but I prepared really well for this event and it paid off with the gold medal.”
"

Clemmer wins gold in over-17 tumbling at Indo Pacific Championships Posted Saturday, July 3, 2010 
"In other events on Saturday, Cameron Quinlan of Vancouver was fourth in men’s 13-14 individual trampoline and Tatum Sawa and Hannah Popoff of Calgary were 9th and 10th in same age group for women.

In the 15-16 double mini final, Shannon Comeault, Alexandra Phillips-Taylor and Amanda Huygens, all of Vancouver, all made finals and finished 5th, 7th and 9th respectively."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada Cup 2014

2019 AJM