Good Luck Shasta in Kakegawa!
Our Shasta 7 leave today for Kakegawa! We are proud of each of you!
I've been doing some digging and it appears the scores at Indo's are cumulative. There is a document on the GCG website that gives the following information:
For Trampoline & Syncho
Preliminary Final
10-12yrs 1 free vol 1 free vol
13-14yrs 1 free vol 1 free vol
15-16yrs FIG B set + 1 free vol 1 free vol
17+ yrs FIG B set + 1 free vol 1 free vol
Senior FIG A set + 1 free vol 1 free vol
For Double Mini
All levels will have 2 free passes for preliminaries and 2 free passes for finals.
I have not yet found a site that is streaming the competition, but I will keep looking.
I've been doing some digging and it appears the scores at Indo's are cumulative. There is a document on the GCG website that gives the following information:
- all scores are cumulative
- all finals are best 10 - 3 per country
- Senior team event all individual disciplines
For Trampoline & Syncho
Preliminary Final
10-12yrs 1 free vol 1 free vol
13-14yrs 1 free vol 1 free vol
15-16yrs FIG B set + 1 free vol 1 free vol
17+ yrs FIG B set + 1 free vol 1 free vol
Senior FIG A set + 1 free vol 1 free vol
For Double Mini
All levels will have 2 free passes for preliminaries and 2 free passes for finals.
I have not yet found a site that is streaming the competition, but I will keep looking.
Comments
Post a Comment