Date: Saturday, October 23rd
Time: Drop-Off bottles between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Arenex, New West
Welcome to our first fundraiser of the new season. You may have already heard that we are getting new Shasta Backpacks this year.
- Padded sleeve fits most 14” laptops
- Skate carry straps
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Organizer pocket and mesh side pockets
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
It is our goal to have the proceeds of this bottle drive allocated towards the purchase of Team Backpacks for all competitive athletes so full participation by all Shasta Members is appreciated!
What does your athlete need to do?
- Pass out garbage bags with a notice in your neighborhood. Fill out the notice with a date and time convenient for you (but before October 23). You may also wish to have your athlete put their name on it.
- Sign up for a bottle drive time slot to help sort bottles. Time slots available will be on Saturday October 23 between 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM. The sign up will be on the Shasta Board at the Arenex. (If your athlete trains Saturday have them sort before or after training)
- On the Saturday October 23 have your athlete bring the bottles they have collected and your athlete (with parent supervision) will sort bottles during the time slot they have chosen.
What do I as a parent need to do?
There are some items we need that you may be able to help us with. We need
- 1 truck and driver
- 3 pop ups (in case of rain)
- parent helpers on October 23 between 9:30-3:30 PM
For Athletes that are away at National Training camps or for convenience collect bottles at anytime, return to your nearest bottle depot then forward monies on Saturday October 23.