Congratulations to our athletes that competed at Canada Cup. Kyle Carrager led our team with 3 medals: A gold in Junior DMT, a silver in Junior Trampoline, and a bronze in Senior Synchro Trampoline with Ben Blais.
Jane Harrigan also came home with a Gold medal in Women's National DMT.
Other athletes that made finals were:
- Jane Harrigan Espoir Trampoline - ninth
- Brittany Falconer Senior Trampoline - ninth
- Tyler Edwards Junior Trampoline - fourth and Junior DMT - fifth
- Ben Blais Junior DMT - sixth (Synchro bronze)
- Duncan Blais DMT Espoir - seventh and Trampoline Espoir - fifth
- Hannah Brown DMT Espoir - eighth
Full results can be found at Gymnastics Canada