WHAT: 2017 Canada Cup Trampoline Gymnastics Competition
WHEN: Friday, May 5th to Sunday, May 7th
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Presence of both Rio Olympic trampoline champions Rosie MacLennan (CAN), and Uladzislau Hancharou (BLR);
- 250 athletes from across Canada;
- 4 disciplines – Individual Trampoline (TRA); Synchronized Trampoline (TRA-SYNCH); Tumbling (TUM); Double Mini-Trampoline (DMT);
- National teams attending from: Belarus (4), Sweden (2), USA (8);
- # of clubs represented: 48;
- 141 women, 108 men;
- 2017 World Games Team announced after finals on Sunday;
- 2016 Athlete and Coach of the Year announced after finals on Sunday.
- LIVE STREAMING: http://gymcan.tv
Good luck to all our athletes competing at Canada Cup!